Enjoy ultra-fast gigabit ethernet speed by connecting your USB-C enabled device directly to the internet. Ideal for those who prefer the speed and reliability of a wired connection. Ultra-fast for streaming movies, online gaming, downloading large files, online meetings and many more. A reversible USB-C connector allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
- Gigabit Ethernet Adapter- This light and compact gadget add Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to your Ultrabook, Chromebook, laptop, or desktop, ensuring you up to 1000Mbps reliable wired network connection.
- Enhanced Stability & Compatibility- Built-in conversion chip improves the reliability of this device and ensures you fast and stable connection in Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, and Linux OS.
- Compatible with Network Standards such as
- IEEE 802.3: 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab: 1000BASE-T
- Supports Auto MDIX (automatic detection of standard or crossover network cable)
- Supports remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft wakeup frame
- Supports full-duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- LED indicators show the status of the link. Green LED is always on and orange LED blinking indicates that the device is working properly.
- System Requirements: Mac with OS X v10.8 or higher, PC with Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 or Windows 11 and an available USB Type-C port
- Special Design & Finish- Made up of Aluminium casing which makes it strong, durable and gives it a high-quality surface finish, which will be a perfect companion for your favourite laptop
- Lightweight and portable- Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry in your bag.
- Plug and Play- USB Bus-Powered, no additional power adapter. No driver needed, plug-and-play, support hot-swapping
- Input: 1 x USB 3.1 type C Male
- Output: 1 x Gigabit LAN RJ45 female
There are no reviews yet.