This light and compact gadget add Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to your Ultrabook ™, Notebook, Subnotebook, Apple MacBook, Apple MacBook Air, Retina 12, Google Chromebook Pixel, Samsung S8 and other laptops and desktops, making it network-ready and ensuring you up to 1000Mbps reliable wired network connection. Ideal for those who prefer the speed and reliability of a wired connection.
- USB-3.0 to Ethernet Converter: Designed specifically for connection between USB3.0 devices and wired networks. Provides a reliable Gigabit Ethernet connection even when wireless connectivity is inconsistent or weak. Supports 10/100/1000Mbps on USB 3.0 ports.
- Enhanced Stability & Compatibility: Built-in conversion chip improves the reliability of this device and ensures you a fast and stable connection. This compact USB 3.0 network converter is backwards compatible with older USB 2.0/1 .x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it the ideal portable replacement network converter or laptop accessory.
- Special Design & Finish: Made up of Aluminium casing which makes it strong, durable and gives it a high-quality surface finish, which will be a perfect companion for your favourite laptop.
- Plug and Play: USB Bus-Powered, no additional power converter required, no driver needed, support hot-swapping.
- Lightweight and portable: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry in your bag.
- Supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN(WOL), this converter offers a versatile Gigabit network solution for home and business users alike.
- Supports Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX), IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support, Checksum Offload (lPv4, IPv6, UDP) and Large Send Offload Activity
- Have Link LED indicators
- Compatible with
- IEEE 802.3: 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3ad: 1000BASE-T
- System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10/ 11, Mac OS X/Chrome OS/ Linux OS and an available USB 3.0 port
- Input: 1 x USB 3.0 type A Male
- Output: 1 x Gigabit LAN RJ45 female
- Adds Gigabit Ethernet capabilities to a desktop or laptop, without opening the computer or using an available expansion slot.
- Replace a failed integrated network converter with an external USB Gigabit Ethernet connection, instead of having to open a desktop or laptop computer case.
- Perfect for small homes/ offices, departmental network applications network gaming etc.
There are no reviews yet.