- This USB 3.1 card lets you add 2 USB-Type C ports to your computer, through a PCI Express slot for a super-fast, convenient, and powerful data transfer solution
- It enables you to upgrade your current system by adding two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports to your computer and giving you access to data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps per port
- Support USB 3.1 devices, backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1
- Stable and reliable ASMEDIA Chipset ASM1142.
- The PCI-E port fits in any PCIe x4 or x8 or x16 slot.
- Low-profile bracket available for small computer & server case, like 1U & 2U,
- Support 5V Max 2A power output to each USB 3.1 device
- Built-in overcurrent protection and short circuit protection on each USB port
- Support SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), High-speed (480 Mbps), and Full Speed (12 Mbps) transaction (Note: The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected).
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or above, Linux kernel, and drivers required.
- Upgrade an older PCIe equipped desktop from USB 3.0/2.0 to USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) to make your computer compatible with the growing popularity of USB-C peripherals
- Expand the USB capabilities of your system by adding two USB-C ports or install the card as a vital hardware component when building a new PC.
- Ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery, using high-bandwidth USB 3.1 Gen 2 external storage solutions