- This 1-Port PCI Fast Ethernet Network Card offers a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet networking for a desktop computer system.
- Delivering a simple connection to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet networks, this card features full and half-duplex mode auto-negotiation that senses speed and duplex capabilities of connected devices and full duplex support for data transfer rates up to 200 Mbps.
- Early interrupt on transmit support.
- Provides two independent long FIFO with 2K bytes each for transmission and receiving.
- Media Support: RJ-45 UTP cable; Cat.3,4,5/10 Mbps; Cat.5/100 Mbps.
- LAN communication Standards: IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet 100 Base-TX and IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T.
- Support for IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10 M/100 M Auto-Negotiation.
- Single UTP/STP port for both 10Base-T and 100Base-TX.
- Supports PC99 Wake-On-LAN function and remote wake-up.
- Advanced power saving mode when LAN functions or wake up function is used.
- Plug and Play installation-simple insert the card into a PC and it will automatically be configured by the PC BIOS.
There are no reviews yet.