- This 2-Port Mini PCIe to SATA Controller Card lets you add 2 SATA connectors to a small form factor or embedded system, through a Mini PCI Express (Mini Card) expansion slot.
- It is perfect for upgrading the capabilities of a system that would typically have a very limited number of internal ports, the Mini PCIe to SATA controller card is compatible with all types of Serial ATA devices, including hard drives (HDDs), Solid State Drives (SSD), and optical drives (CD/DVD/BD).
- A native PCI-Express single-chip design
- Supports two SATA 3.0 6 Gbps ports
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 2.0 backward compatible to Revision 1.0a
- Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput up to 5.0/2.5Gbps
- Compatible with PCI-E Mini Card Electromechanical specification revision 1.2
Serial ATA (SATA) Interface
- Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Specification Rev 1.0
- Compliant with Bus Master Programming interface for IDE ATA Controllers Revision 1.0
- Supports SATA 3.0 transfer rate up to 6Gbps
- Backward compatible with SATA-II (3Gbps) and SATA-I (1.5Gbps) specification
- Supports Gen1m and Gen2m SATA PHY
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ) and Port Multiplier
- Supports Hot Plugging on SATA port