- This PCI Express 10 Gbps Network Card lets you add a 10-Gigabit Ethernet port to your server or high-powered workstation through a PCI Express x4 (or higher) slot. It offers versatile and cost-efficient network connectivity.
- This lets your server or desktop computer access your network at multiple speeds: 10G, 5G, 2.5G 1G and 100Mbps.
- Scale your network performance to meet increased demand- With rising demand on network resources due to large file transfers, increase in network users and multimedia content, more bandwidth is often required at various levels of your infrastructure. This 10 Gb NIC offers a cost-effective solution for your file or application server or even a high-powered workstation to transfer more data, faster.
- Reduce power consumption and cooling requirements for your server- For peak operating efficiency, this card features the Tehuti TN4010 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation, Full IEEE Std 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1q VLAN with significantly reduced power consumption. The reduced power consumption also helps to minimize heat generated by the card, to avoid increasing the operating temperature within your server case.
- The card offers added bandwidth over standard Cat 6a cabling, to meet your network needs without an overhaul of your infrastructure wiring, or a costly upgrade to fiber.
- Fully compliant with NBASE-T™ Alliance draft NBASE-T technology accelerates the speed of twisted pair Cat5e copper cabling over a distance of up to 100 meters. The Ethernet network card also supports the more common 10G over copper, and 1G network connections using existing Cat 6/Cat5e or better cabling.
- 10G/5G/2.5G/1000M/100M auto-negotiation support
- Supports Jumbo frame (9K)
- Supports RFC2819 RMON MIB statistics
- Supports Multicast
There are no reviews yet.