- High Speed – HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience. The transfer rate of HDMI cable is important in performance indicator, the higher the rate, the clarity, resolution, and data transfer will be faster.
- Resolution – Super HD 4K60Hz (4:2:0), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution and delivers a more detailed, immersive, and realistic entertainment experience. Also supports 3D display formats.
- Ultra-Durable – Covered with high-quality PVC Ultrasoft Jacket to protect it from fraying, damaging, rustproof, and make it extremely flexible for everyday use.
- Ethernet & Audio Return Channel – eliminate extra network and audio cables between devices and transfer high-definition audio/video signals between components. Fewer cables mean a slimmer cable management box.
- Connectors – are corrosion resistant 24k gold plated with blue core, to provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss and ensure excellent picture and sound quality.
- Multi-Layered Shielding – According to HDMI association technical requirements, the multi-layer shielding must be made up of Aluminium foil, foam PE and metal braiding so that the signal can be stable in a variety of environments and will not be affected by external signals to ensure excellent picture and sound quality for maximum performance and ultra-low SNR.
- 99.9% pure Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) – Oxygen-free Copper is the most suitable HDMI cable conductor; it is an important factor for transfer rates.
- Compatibility – These cables are fully compatible with Windows and MAC computers and are backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- Wide Applications – It can connect with Projectors, A/V Receivers, Apple TV, Android TV (Airtel Xtreme etc), Blu-Ray Players, PS4, PS5, XBOX Series X/S, Laptops with HDMI output, 3D Player, and other HDMI devices.