The EiRA USB to HDMI converter connects a computer via USB to an HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI, Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable. It adds an additional display when the other video ports on your computer are occupied.
- High-Definition Graphics Image: Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) Super Speed USB 3.0 interface, this USB 3.0 to HDMI offer a high- definition graphic images to your HDTV or monitors at resolution up to 1920×1080, so the external video displaying problem of the computer is solved easily. It functions like an external USB Graphics card to deliver smooth high definition video to your HDTV or monitor.
- Monitor Multitasking: Add a monitor to a computer without HDMI or add an additional display when the other video ports on your computer are occupied. Mirror or extend the connected monitor for an expanded workspace.
- Resolution: Resolution up to 1920x1080p (Only USB 3.0 connector can achieve resolution of HD 1080P, if you are USB 2.0 port, then it can achieve resolution of 800x600P).
- Compact Design: Portable USB3.0 Converter is lightweight to carry in your laptop bag when traveling. It is great for connecting your computer PC to a projector to mirror or extend your display desktop when you are in a classroom or a conference room for showing a presentation to increase your productivity.
- Superior Stability: USB 3.0 port and strong powerful chip ensure the stable transmission.
- SuperSpeed: USB 3.0 Interface and backward compatible with USB 2.0, Support for hot-pluggable devices
- Easy to Install: Simple installation and easy to operate.
- Input: USB (M) Output: HDMI (F)
There are no reviews yet.