- This High-Performance card adds four RS422/485 Serial Ports to your PC intended to be use with serial networking/monitoring equipment, data acquisition system, POS industrial terminal PC, add on I/O cards-serial/USB, and embedded systems for I/O expansions.
- RS485 signals: DATA+ (B), DATA- (A), GND.
- RS422 signal: T/R+, T/R-, RXD+, RXD-, GND.
- Each serial port can be configured individually to any interface type.
- 600W surge protection, 15 kV ESD protection for all serial ports.
- Working mode: asynchronous working point-to-point or point-to-multipoint 2 wires (half-duplex) 4 wires (full-duplex).
- Transmission distance: RS-485/422 port:1.2km (300bps-921600bps).
- Sleep mode with wake-up Indicator.
- Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable.
- Direction control: Adopt the technology which automatically controls the data-flow direction automatically distinguish and control the data transmission direction.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits,1 or 2 stop bits and even/odd/mark/space/none.
- Flow control none, hardware and xon/xoff.
- Load capability; Support point-to-multipoint transmission. Each converter can connect 32 RS-422 or RS-485 interface equipment.
- Next-generation Point-of-Sale Systems
- Remote Access Servers
- Storage Network Management
- Factory Automation and Process Control
- Retail Point of Sale: Cash registers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, etc. need to be connected to back office servers.
- Medical: Connect bed-side health monitors in hospitals to central nurse stations.
- Transportation: Connect Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) Equipment, Radar, Infrared Vehicle Scanners, Receipt printers and message signs in Toll Collection Systems.
- Manufacturing: Access serial devices for factory, industrial and warehouse automation.
- Kiosks: Connect internal modems, touch screens, receipt printers, keyboards, etc inside coin counting machines, gas station pay stations and airport check-ins.
- Education: Access control (door entry) systems with 100’s card and/or badge readers, monitor computer room usage.
- Connect modem pools for remote access dial-in/dial-out.
There are no reviews yet.