- Convert an M.2 NGFF SATA SSD to a 2.5” SATA hard drive with this EiRA M.2 SSD to a 2.5” SATA Converter to increase performance and maximize system speed.
- Reduce overall power consumption as M.2 SSD uses less power over regular drives. It utilizes the full potential of your SATA III controller, reducing your data transfer bottleneck with transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps.
- With Protective Housing which provides added protection to your SSD drive
- Support 2 form factor: 22×30, 22×42, 22×60,22×80 all size of M.2 NGFF B-Key (SATA) SSD
- Supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6Gbps).
- Compatible with M.2 NGFF SSD and SATA-enabled host devices such as Desktop & Laptop computer systems and Hot-Swap 2.5” SATA Bays.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Turn an unused M.2 NGFF SSD drive into a regular 2.5in SATA solid-state drive.
- Retrieve/ backup data from an M.2 SSD drive with a standard SATA computer.
- Access M.2 SSD drives from an external source, such as a SATA drive enclosure or docking station.
Directions for use:
It is a converter with a protective cover that interlocks and secures once your drive is inserted.
- Gently attach your M.2 drive into the M.2 port of the converter.
- Press the drive down toward the standoff and secure the drive into place.
- Secure the protective cover onto the drive enclosure with the supplied screws.
- Install the converter into an available 2.5” drive bay.
- Connect a SATA cable to the SATA connector on the converter and to the system motherboard or controller card.
- You are ready to go…
* Note: It does not support M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs